Sunday, August 17, 2008

Poets and Pirates

We went to the Poets and Pirates concert on Saturday. I don't remember the first guy. Gary Allen rocked...He was my favorite. He's definitely a pirate. Tattoos and 'The Clash' shirt. Bass guitarist wearing a kilt. Look up The Clash if you don't know who they are. No one else could've pulled that off at a country concert. Anyway, I think everyone took a smoke, pee, and drink lots of beer break during Lee Ann Rimes. The girls liked Keith Urban...I missed him. Kenny Chesney was really good. He's the entertainer. Terry enjoyed him most of all, so that's what really mattered. She's his biggest fan...I'm sure of it. It was a really cool, large concert. Angela and I drank lots and lots of beer. We paid a good portion of Reliant's mortgage payment.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw, this was nice babe. Even though I know you didn't like the "light show" or the part where he put Houston on the back screen for "Back Where I Come From.." this was really nice of you to put up. Thanks for going with me...besides my mom enjoying it and you and Angela drinking lots of beer...I enjoyed the concert also.

Redbud Bruggman Family said...

I did like the light show. I just didn't know "back where he come from" was Houston. :) I was confused.