Sunday, December 5, 2010

Saturday Fish

We waited and waited until they turned on. I think Andi was gettin' bored. I told her that they'd turn on at some point. One hour before it was time to leave...THEY TURNED ON! We caught 12 nice Trout, a Flounder, and a really good Redfish.

I have the spot marked for future reference. It's close to where the white sandy beach meets water like glass.

I got my old guitar and some fishin poles
So baby fill that cooler full of something cold
Don't ask just pack and we'll hit the road runnin honey what do you say?
I got just enough money and just enough gas
So pick a place on the map we can get to fast
Where the white sandy beach meets water like glass
And if the tide carries us away
Baby we'll roll with it
Won't think about it too much
Baby let's just go with it
And get out of this ordinary everyday rut
And we get swept away by one of those perfect days
When the sun is sinking low at dusk
And wind up a little deeper in love
Baby lets roll with it

4 comments:

Keith said...

One of these days you'll have to quit taking out pretty women to fish, and take out a crusty old guy :-)

Keith said...

But for real, that' cool that you and Andi go out fishin' together. I saw a few old couples at Ross Lake that looked like they fished together for 50 years of marriage.

Anonymous said...

We will go soon. I know where this old ass Redfish lives. I will get him, and his friends.

Andi said...

Had fun fishing with you honey. We will catch that "loch ness monster!"
Thanks for the lyrics to the song...love it! We'll "Roll With It"