Sunday, December 12, 2010

Plymouth Resto Restart

After much discussion, and me making myself get passed the fact that I don't need to be so dang picky, I decided to let the younger generation take over the restoration. They're more excited than I'll ever get...actually they're making me excited again. I told them that I'm not going to do it. They are. I'm just gonna supervise, gather parts, and teach. It's fun. They spent alot of time on the fender today...and voluntarily re-sanded some places when I pointed out stuff. It's not a chore, I guess. They have a plan. I never did. I just walked in the garage, and they were discussing the next panel before jumpin' in on it...I can't get some of my guys to do that! I'm impressed.

3 comments:

Andi said...

So proud of the boys, glad they are interested in doing things such as this.
You can tell in their faces that they are enjoying working on this project...

Keith said...

Awesome!

Anonymous said...

Il semble que vous soyez un expert dans ce domaine, vos remarques sont tres interessantes, merci.

- Daniel