Monday, March 30, 2009

Nibiru still on Redbud


Now Caleb is really worried about this planet Nibiru thing. I think the rumor is circulating through the kids at school. I looked up stuff on conspiracy theorist's sites to prove that this was nothing to worry about. I was happy to see alot of this crap that made him laugh.
"Just Confirmed, 2012 has been canceled

by Guest » Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:10 pm

I just heard from my cousin, it´s true.

The end of the world has been canceled due to the economic crisis. :geek:"

2 comments:

Keith said...

Funny that you had to pull it out of him. Seems like if the world was really ending he'd ask more about it, or maybe tell you about it... I mean... maybe a parent would want to know that the end of the world was imminent.

No telling what they tell each other that we don't know about.

It is plum scary :O

Keith said...

My favorite quote about it all is "If NASA denies it then it must be true."

Glad NASA still has some mystery about it.