Sunday, October 5, 2008


TV coincidentally went out during Ike. It wasn't left plugged in. It's only 17 years old? Anyway, got our use out of it. I broke down and bought a liquid crystal flat screen. I'm amazed with it. Andi's cousin, Greg has a HUGE, badass, LG. After seeing the quality of that brand and the features, versus any of the others, I already had decided that's what I wanted. Only much, much, smaller. Plus, his company (TI), I think, makes the chips that go in them...and I have a few shares of TI stock, too.
I love this TV. I don't even watch TV. I spent four hours in front of it Friday night.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT HONEY :)

Anonymous said...

Me too.
Maybe we'll upgrade one day.

Anonymous said...

hopefully by time we can upgrade on a bigger tv...maybe we can upgrade to a 4 bedroom house?? haha, just kidding...well not really, but it would be nice. :)