Sunday, January 30, 2011

Moses Lake Saturday


Vetter and I went out to Moses Lake. I thought it would be a nice, sunny day. Turned out really windy, and a little overcast. We had a few short glimpses of sun. I caught a fat, 20" Redfish. He was beautiful. I decided I wanted to let him grow bigger, and didn't feel like cleaning him, so I let him live.
Anyhow, I know where he lives.
Fun times getting the boat back on the trailer. Tide was out. Never came back in. Mud everywhere. Shrimp boats parked in mud holes. Half a foot of water at the end of the boat ramp. Vetter had to back the trailer OFF the ramp into the mud. He did good. I was wondering how we were going to pull that off.
All this for REDFISH!

3 comments:

Terry said...

that's a pretty picture Larry...he was a lucky fish that you let him go...lol..

Keith said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Keith said...

Lone Star