Friday, January 22, 2010








I know this is redundant...but, I love old tractors.

2010, Government, Politics, Economy, 401K, Healthcare, Facebook, China, Hate, Bullcrap, Bullcrap,Bullcrap, Outta touch Bullcrap!...

How many people do I associate with that've even sat on an old tractor?
"Whatsa Poppin' Johnny?"
Dad knows all the models. Who in the area had which model. The powerful ones. The pullin' ones. The Olivers. The big JD's.
Old tractors are real.
History.
They're important...to me.

And we should all have neighborhood street tractor pulls, like the guy on top. And maybe oil leaks all over the street, and black smoke fills our lungs, and it sounds like it's gonna blow our eardrums!
To remember.
And the old-timers say " I used to ride one those every day when I was young"
And everyone's happy.
Problem Solved.
New Bill.
Get it passed.
Save an old tractor.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree, Save the old tractors.!! Great photos , thanks for the memories.. Aunt Carol

Anonymous said...

Thanks, 1 supporter down, 10 billion to go!

Anonymous said...

by the way, that's grandpa in the second pic...a couple years ago