Sunday, January 25, 2009

Houston Auto Show


My favorite car in the show...old or new. A real car built to drive on the street and on the track.
Brand new $4900.00 sticker price. Now over $150,000.00
Corvette ZR1 Supercharger

Gallardo

Chrysler Woody

Monkey tryin' out the Traverse

Monkey beggin' for the convertible VW.
Dodge Coronet
Porshe 9??

Coronet
Lambo Gallardo
Saleen

Jeep Concept Car
Corvette ZR1
I saw one of these last week at Hanley Bros. I didn't think they were out yet. They're definitely not on the lots. Gotta be ordered. 6.2 Liter-620 HP LS9 equipped. Will smoke any foreign, exotic, anything on the road. Base price is $103,970.00
Nice Job General Motors.

Z06 Vette
GM product.
The only picture I got of them. I think they sat in every car in the place. They were gone the whole time. They both loved this car. The Audi R8.
Andi wants this.
So does Monkey.
Monkey still in the convertible.
Uhm...just waiting my turn for seat time.
I'm gonna buy my dad this.
The car that I actually wanted to buy and drive home. Unbelievable power. 305HP-2.5 liter 4 cylinder-5speed. Subaru.
My all time favorite. '70 Superbird.
'69 Roadrunner, 440 six-pack. Real Metal.
Very Impressive Cadillacs.


It seems that GM has a leg up on the foreign competition now. Nothing much new from the Japanese at the show. Just color changes and more electronic gadget crap. GM and Chrysler styling is much nicer. Quality has definitely caught up and move up front. Ford needs to fold. Their new stuff was horribly ugly.

6 comments:

Keith said...

What's not to die for when it comes to the "Ford Taurus"?

Anonymous said...

I had so much fun...didn't think I would honestly. I do want that fun yellow car, but it cannot be stick because then it won't be as fun for me! Ha.

Good pictures and nice comments

Anonymous said...

nice cars....i would like to have a few of them also. i think chloe looks good in that convertible.

Anonymous said...

Stick?

Anonymous said...

especially a Ford Tortoise wagon convertible 4x4

Anonymous said...

Hush...dirty.

Standard is more to term of what I was talking about! It's a 'stick' shift! =)